★★★★★ Opening Event ☆☆☆☆☆
5,000 free Lua!
Double rewards for accomplishing feats!
■■■ Game Characteristics ■■■
★ Dungeon exploration
'A random dungeon system that changes dungeons every time you enter!!'
Fight monsters, pass booby traps, and find treasures.
To prepare for battle with the monsters, use the treasures you find to upgrade your hero.
Once your hero is strong enough, try taking on the 『Ruins』 for each attribute, and the 100-story 『Labyrinth』.
★ Summon card
'Enough of the same skills and the same card battles! ! Try summon cards used by heroes'
Collect Summon Cards, featuring elegant illustrations.
Each card has unique active and passive skills.
Make your hero even stronger with these powerful cards, which increase in power as their numbers grow.
'Instead of getting frustrated with your character, plan and engage in dynamic battle!
Enjoy strategic, real-time battle.
Battles progress based on the formation and attack attributes of your hero.
Use a Summon Card at just the right time to trigger a combo that will give you the upper hand in battle.
Discover hidden series combos that will further upgrade the effect of your skills.
■ If you experience an error while installing the app, try the following
– Make sure you have at least 1G space on your external memory (SD card)
– Install after removing external memory (the external memory can be inserted again after installation is successful.)
– Remove the installed app using your Application Manager, turn your device off and back on again, then re-install the app.
– Due to the limitations of the Android platform, a sudden loss of power to the device may lead to the loss of your current data.
If your battery is low, be sure to save your progress to the Cloud using the Save button on the home screen.
– Be sure to set the 'Google Play Game' app to 'Use'.
If the 'Google Play Game' app is disabled or force closed, the game will not run.
■ Lost Keeper requires the following permissions, and does not ask for other unnecessary permissions.
– Read/write to eternal storage (WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE)
This permission is used to save Lost Keeper data to external storage, and to load Lost Keeper data.
|Last Updated:||3 Jul 2017|
|Google Play URL:|
Download and Install Lostkeeper using Emulators: [ BlueStacks, Andy, BlueStacks 2, Remix OS ]
- Download and install the BlueStacks App player from this link.
- Double-click the Bluestacks icon and launch the emulator.
- Let is launch completely, wait till all the apps are aligned perfectly.
- Now, click on the Play Store icon and wait for it to load.
- Click the Search Bar and search for Lostkeeper.
- Locate the install button on the next page and click on it.
- Grant the permissions and click the install button to start the Downloading.
- Once it has been installed, return back to the main menu.
- Locate the App icon, click on it and start using the application.
Lostkeeper for PC Apk Method:-
If you don’t want to follow the above method and want to use any Modified apk file, proceed below.
- Download the Apk file and save it anywhere.
- Locate and double click the apk file. Make sure that the Android emulator is installed.
- The installation will start automatically.
- Once the installation is over, open the Emulator and enter the main menu.
- Locate the app icon, click on it and start using/playing it.